Board of trustees
A 5 member Board of Trustees governs the School.
The Board meets at appointed times throughout the year.
The major roles and responsibilities of the Board of Trustees are:
- To assure best practice in governance policies, standards and procedures;
- To ensure that the purposes and objectives of the School reflect sound educational, social and cultural goals;
- To ensure that the School maintains high standards of character and behaviour for its students, in addition to providing academic preparation for higher education;
- To ensure the health and safety at the School;
- To approve the annual budget, and;
- To develop and execute strategic plans.
The Board of Trustees consists of professionals in the educational, legal, and business world.