To apply for admissions to the ECB-CBS, the following documents must be completed in FULL for a student’s application to be processed.
- Application Fee 1000 €
An administrative fee to begin the application process, non-refundable.
- Application Form To be completed in FULL by the parent/guardian of the student.
- A recent school photo or a passport style photo.
- Two complete years of school records Report cards for the two most recent school years completed. Any school records in languages other than English or French must be officially translated.
- Copy of student’s birth certificate
- Confidential School Recommendation Form
This form provides important academic insight about the student. It must be completed and sent directly to the ECB-CBS by the previous school via post, fax or email. The school may release the confidential form to the parent/guardian provided that it is in a sealed envelope with the school stamp.
- Medical Information To be completed by the student’s parents/guardians. Confirmation of student’s medical insurance.
- Copy of student’s passport
- Parents’ Immigration Status